• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

XBOX 360 or PS3

Which one?

• Total voters

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Been doing my research and am not liking the out come:(
  • PS 3 has Blue Ray
  • X-Box doesn't
  • X-Box have to pay to play online (Servers More Protected)
  • PS 3 free online playing (Got Hacked Free Servers)
  • X-Box has Kinect
  • PS 3 doesn't
  • X-Box has a better and faster CPU
  • PS3 has a better Web browser

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I like PS3 the best. X-box has to many buttons ect ps3 fits in your hads better. Just easier to play ect for kids

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
PS3 has the eye, I think thats the same as the kinect. I have both and I like the PS3 better, but you prefer the opposite of me so go with the XBOX.

Murdock

Oak Harbor, Wa chapter
I'm a computer gamer not console, so neither. and I hate to have to pay to play a game I paid good money to own.

ben

Banned
ps3for the kids huh. my 3yr old started xbox 360 at 2and a half yrs old and has no problems holding it. if a toddler can do it so can a grown up. i enjoy the xbox. u do pay for the gold membership but it also has free play wich i currently have. not trying to sound mean sorry for the intent

i got a PS3 and it's cool. i'm not sure about this (maybe all the xbox peeps out here can confirm this) but all my friends who own a xbox say that it scratches their games after each use but they intend to use the game till it can't be read any more (they'll buy the game again if it doesnt work no more).

the XBOX 360 has an advantage for motion detecting (if that is the way you are going). you can dance in front of the screen without holding some kind of object (wand). While the PS3 has a wand just like the Nintendo Wii. but you can buy attachments like a gun for the ps3 wand to shoot around.

PS3 remote controllers got the vibration thing (i dont got one cus they cost the same as a freakin video game) and i'm not sure if XBOX 360 does (friends dont got em)

i believe that the xbox 360 does have more bloody games compared to the ps3 (well commercial-wise since i haven't gone to a gamestop or looked at video games for a while).

online gaming is kinda addicting, depending what game you are playing. luckily for me, i always use fake names and all so my identity wasn't stolen when PSN (playstation network) got hacked.

if i was a hardcore gamer (even though it sounds like i am one) i would've bought a XBOX 360 as well but i'm not so i opted for the PS3 just for GRAN TURISMO 5 (which i still haven't bought and am sure that it's just as awesome as its predecessors) and KILLZONE.

ben

Banned
the 360 controllers also vibrate. i dont think those cost anymore i think its standard for the 360

GhostRider

Xbox 360 all the way, everyday! Just the way gaming should be... I used to game only on PC, so the Xbox is the closest thing to that for me now.