• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

You just gotta love a Christmas Parade.

Red

Just got an e-mail again from the people we're doing the parade for this Saturday. Now I haven't gotten an e-mail from Deanne yet ,but I'm sure it's coming.

Do you have a contact for one of the car groups that is providing cars for the Parade? I need to find cars for the Starlight Parade. Thanks.

Thank you,

Deanne Vicedo
Clerk/Executive Assistant to the Board
Sweetwater Union High School District
Hi Deanne Mr. Red is a wonderful gentleman he may be able to help you
I cc to him

Parade Band Foundation Inc
Lourdes Ramos* Festival Coordinator
What do you think about doing this Christmas Parade in Chula Vista? I Googled it and found the web site for it.​

Red

I grew up in Chula Vista and I remember always going down to watch this one. This is like a dream come true for me to be in this one. I hope this guy calls or e-mails me about it.

Red

I just got the E-mail for the Christmas parade in Chula Vista.
So before I respond to it I want to know what you guys think.

Hello,
I work for the board of trustees for the Sweetwater School District. I believe some of your kind gentlemen drove my board members at the Parade at Otay Ranch on Saturday. I am in need of five cars, preferable convertibles, for the Starlight Parade in Chula Vista on December 3, in the evening. It will be to drive my board members through the parade. Is this something you could assist me with? Thanks for your consideration.

Thank you,

Deanne Vicedo
Clerk/Executive Assistant to the Board
Sweetwater Union High School District

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I think it'll be great. But unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to do it on the 3rd, already have other plans.