• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Forsale 2001 Mustang Bullitt Restored by DG Custom 13K or OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
JoJo's 2001 Mustang Bullitt GT in DHG, #02191, will be up for Sale at/after Mustangs by the Bay

The car has taken two 2nd's at MBTB in People's Choice and a 1st Place at the 32nd Street "All Mustang Class" in a Judged Show

The car has been has been torn down and rebuilt to better than Stock Standards. The carpet and headliner have been replaced along with the hood blanket. Driver seat cover is a little worn, if that is a problem, we have a Ford Replacement cover included.

This car has approximately 82k on the odo, yet it has been stored in a garage unit for over 3 years. Since restoration, it has only beeen driven to shows once or twice a year. In between shows, it was started every month.

Modifications include a Hurst Shifter, SLP LM2 Catback exhaust, K&N filter and 3.73 rear gears.

The car passes California Smog.

Pictures of the complete tear down/put back, please email me at jackducummon@cox.net

This car will be at Mustangs by the Bay on October 5th with Title

Several of your WS Members have seen this car, pictures do not do this car justice, she has to be seen in person.

We are the type of people that cash talks so you may get a steal

Last edited:

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Wow Cannt believe this beautiful Bullitt is up for sale. The buyer will not be disappointed. Quality restoration from a high quality reputable establishment! Continually a powerhouse show car that will bring years of enjoyment to anyone that gets it. Wish I didn't have too may toys already or I would buy it.

Gib

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
JoJo's 2001 Mustang Bullitt GT in DHG, #02191, will be up for Sale at/after Mustangs by the Bay

The car has taken two 2nd's at MBTB in People's Choice and a 1st Place at the 32nd Street "All Mustang Class" in a Judged Show

The car has been has been torn down and rebuilt to better than Stock Standards. The carpet and headliner have been replaced along with the hood blanket. Driver seat cover is a little worn, if that is a problem, we have a Ford Replacement cover included.

This car has approximately 82k on the odo, yet it has been stored in a garage unit for over 3 years. Since restoration, it has only beeen driven to shows once or twice a year. In between shows, it was started every month.

Modifications include a Hurst Shifter, SLP LM2 Catback exhaust, K&N filter and 3.37 rear gears.

The car passes California Smog.

Pictures of the complete tear down/put back, please email me at jackducummon@cox.net

This car will be at Mustangs by the Bay on October 5th with Title

Several of your WS Members have seen this car, pictures do not do this car justice, she has to be seen in person.

We are the type of people that cash talks so you may get a steal

3.73 rear gears. sorry!!!

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
All,

Our apologies the car did not make it to MBTB for people to look at. We are having issues with the car alarm that it is draining the battery when it sits for more than 36 hours without being started. This is a problem that we will not pass onto some one else until it is fixed properly.

If a Moderator could remove or lock this post, it would be greatly appreciated until we get this issue fixed.

Once fixed, I will post the car For Sale again.

Again, my apologies!!

Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.