• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2013 WS King of the Track top 15

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Ya I don't understand either, I am thinking about switching out the ROUSH suspension.

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
New best time in the LX at irwindale today! 9.172 @78.06
ajyqagym.jpg

This is getting aggravating. I've made so much improvement in this little fox this year and I'm still at the bottom of the list lol

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
New best time in the LX at irwindale today! 9.172 @78.06
ajyqagym.jpg

This is getting aggravating. I've made so much improvement in this little fox this year and I'm still at the bottom of the list lol

At least you're on the list. I'm going to get my car out there soon and hopefully I'll make the list.

thunderstang

Semper Fi
Sorry Guys, I Just read the other thread with the rules. Not in So Cal. But watch out I might get stationed out there one day and I'll be gunning for the top of the list. Nice times, we need to something like this going here in AL.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Sorry Guys, I Just read the other thread with the rules. Not in So Cal. But watch out I might get stationed out there one day and I'll be gunning for the top of the list. Nice times, we need to something like this going here in AL.
Updated and CONGRATS!!!

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Alright folks, move on down the list. Took the 2012 GT to Barona today. In 100% stock trim ran a best of 8.497 at 85.941 on street tires, street tire pressure. I love this thing!!

ryva6eba.jpg

2K7GTCS

You guys in your "stock" 400+ hp cars better get it together. Yes, the Ford engineers did a fantastic job with the traction control in those cars. Whatever.

2k7gtcs_Barona_20130406.jpg

This was at Barona. Please add me to the list.