• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Add Another 2015 to the Club!!!

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Nice Dan, what dealer did you get it from? Manual or auto? I actually got an auto for a few reasons, but I don't feel like I lost much because these autos are no joke when using "select shift" and the different driving modes. I love the Rev matching feature. Best of both worlds in my opinion.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Nice Dan, what dealer did you get it from? Manual or auto? I actually got an auto for a few reasons, but I don't feel like I lost much because these autos are no joke when using "select shift" and the different driving modes. I love the Rev matching feature. Best of both worlds in my opinion.

I got mine at Perry Ford in National City. I got an auto. I just don't like to sitting in traffic with the manual. And you're right, love the paddle shift and the different driving mode. Yes indeed, best of both world. I have heard the auto actually out performed the manual in the 2015, not confirmed though. Yes, I do love the 2015, they did it right for the new chassis.