• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Announcements: We upgraded our software

2K7GTCS

The latest look is very different, but I like it. And the color changes persist across all of the pages, which is great.

The only thing I would suggest is we might try to find something to replace the big image of the GT500 with something that better represents the club. It is present on almost every page of the site, and I am already getting tired of having to scroll past it all the time. At least if this space was more personalized for who we are and what we do, I would not mind having to look at it all the time.

Oh hey, I just had an idea. We could create an image of our adventures together, showing how we roll to different types of events. Heck, we could practically create a new "Club Banner" for the site every month, showing pictures from the events we did in the prior month. Hmm...

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
The latest look is very different, but I like it. And the color changes persist across all of the pages, which is great.

The only thing I would suggest is we might try to find something to replace the big image of the GT500 with something that better represents the club. It is present on almost every page of the site, and I am already getting tired of having to scroll past it all the time. At least if this space was more personalized for who we are and what we do, I would not mind having to look at it all the time.

Oh hey, I just had an idea. We could create an image of our adventures together, showing how we roll to different types of events. Heck, we could practically create a new "Club Banner" for the site every month, showing pictures from the events we did in the prior month. Hmm...

That image is something I put up real quick.. As you can tell by the little Cali license plate:)... That banner will scroll thru different images.. I will take a look at that... Your info above sounds great..

This color is much more like it! Now all you gotta do is get the logo to get away from hiding the radio buttons for the thread reader status' .

On my Gov computer screen(maybe why not sure , but) the club logo is covering/masking/Camouflaging the mark forums read button.:(

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
oh yeah, then they might block this site from access too.

Are you on NMCI? if you are they will not block it. The majority of members online are coming from NMCI computers.. I had to show them that one time and they unblocked us with the help of a Master Chief from a prior command.. Trust me our site is monitored by the Military.. :) Matter of fact I am using a SPAWAR

We could create an image of our adventures together, showing how we roll to different types of events. Heck, we could practically create a new "Club Banner" for the site every month, showing pictures from the events we did in the prior month. Hmm...

this would be nice but it wouldn't be fair to other chapters if the pictures of events are only from the San Diego Chapter/

how about if the picture of the GT500 is switched to a different model/color every month.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
this would be nice but it wouldn't be fair to other chapters if the pictures of events are only from the San Diego Chapter/

how about if the picture of the GT500 is switched to a different model/color every month.

But if other chapters contribute pictures of their events, I'm sure Emilio could incorporate them into the banner.