• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Any KOT call outs for MVTW?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Oh, and I would like to call out a couple of people, MustangCWO, Tommy, and SDsubzero.

My engine better be ready for this event.

Well, I'm not exactly up there on the list, but if you want to run, I'm game. Better have your engine in and ready to go. No excuses my engine is not in or tuned or broken in. You issue the challenge, better be ready to back it up. :welcome:

yosemiddysam

Donator
His engine will still be in more pieces than lug nuts on your car. Even then it would not be tuned and ready. Hell I wanna issue a DOT challenge....get Ethan to beat Sub on a N/A engine by MVTW2. Now if you do that you will have people buying engines, tuning, repairs all day long lmao. Oh and one last clause.......I get to drive Danny's car since he is skeered lmao.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
His engine will still be in more pieces than lug nuts on your car. Even then it would not be tuned and ready. Hell I wanna issue a DOT challenge....get Ethan to beat Sub on a N/A engine by MVTW2. Now if you do that you will have people buying engines, tuning, repairs all day long lmao. Oh and one last clause.......I get to drive Danny's car since he is skeered lmao.

James, you can drive my car, but after I beat Ethan.

Daniboy1983

Come on guys beating Ethan is about as hard beating a Festiva in a Terminator. Pick on someone who can actually defend himself. Plus we all know that motor of his won't be done.

02gt

damn you guys are ragging on eathan hard. he's gonna jump off the coronado bridge after he sees this thread...LMAO

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
I am dropping my car off this morning for the install, and I'll drive it to vegas and back to break it in if I need to.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
well last time wkdrsh couldnt hook worth **** haha. i think depending if misled gets his stuff set up he would be good again 02gt since both love to race and have alot of experience. blackstallion again boosted (depending if boosted has some dec mods) emilio is going ot lose to james, subzero against cwo, and orange against some random motorocycles haha.

as for igottav8 im sure target or walmart has some decent priced poms poms