• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Apr 10, 2011] 26th Annual Fabulous Fords Forever! (Buena Park CA)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
26th Annual
Fabulous Fords Forever!
Sponsored by​
Ford Car club Council, Western Region​
Sunday, April 10, 2011​
10:00A.M. to 3:00P.M.​
All, We Will be meeting at:​
JBA Racing
5675 Kearny Villa Rd · San Diego, CA 92123​
Time: 6:00A.M.​

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
damn already here again. I want to see the WickedStangs in mag this years guys/gals! If I cant be there I want to check out your cars in the pages
of 5.0 and Fast fords. DEAL?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
REMINDER

If you are planning on being in this year's show, you must send the registration in with a postmark on or before March 28th. So, if you haven't already send in your register and planning on entering, you need to get it in by Monday.

I got my confirmation a while back but i may not be taking the WARRIOR truck cus it needs some minor repairs to the rear hitch carrier and my front brush guard. if it does need repair then i hope it'll be ready by then. unless the registration is transferable (i doubt it is) to another truck.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I got my confirmation a while back but i may not be taking the WARRIOR truck cus it needs some minor repairs to the rear hitch carrier and my front brush guard. if it does need repair then i hope it'll be ready by then. unless the registration is transferable (i doubt it is) to another truck.

Maybe you can get away with another F150.

luckychance

hi guys ive been working alot and havent been able to do stuff on weekends so i didnt register..i finally found i have it off and i would like to go..but obviously its too late and wont be able to be in the actual show per say but if i go as a spectator where would i be able to park, cost, etc thanks for any input

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
hi guys ive been working alot and havent been able to do stuff on weekends so i didnt register..i finally found i have it off and i would like to go..but obviously its too late and wont be able to be in the actual show per say but if i go as a spectator where would i be able to park, cost, etc thanks for any input

To go into the show is free. But parking, you will have to park in Knott's parking lot. I'm not sure what the cost is, but I believe its $10. There will be sign or go to their website, www.fabulousfordsforever.org

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Alright everyone. Knotts will be here this Sunday and the meeting place is the JBA parking lot at 6am. I plan on detailing the car Saturday and fueling up. Looking forward to the trip up and all the Mustangs cruising from San Diego.

Wicked2000GT

To go into the show is free. But parking, you will have to park in Knott's parking lot. I'm not sure what the cost is, but I believe its $10. There will be sign or go to their website, www.fabulousfordsforever.org

OR.... you can park in the little plaza across the street from knotts where its FREE... that's what i did. just make sure you're there a little early because those parking spots fill up fast!!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
OR.... you can park in the little plaza across the street from knotts where its FREE... that's what i did. just make sure you're there a little early because those parking spots fill up fast!!

If you do park there, I will say, just be careful. They will tow your car if they catch you going to the show and not a customer at the plaza. Not saying they will, although they do have posted sign saying they will. Just saying, beware of the possibility. Is it worth taking a chance having your car towed for $12?

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Everyone make sure to take lots of Pics... Have fun and remember drive with your lights on and please use your blinkers..... I wish I was there..:cry:

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
If we leave here at 6:30, anticipate a 8 to 8:30 arrival. I believe we could be stopping in Carlsbad to pick up another group so I'm going to say 8:30.