• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Apr 21, 2013] Fabulous Fords Forever! (Buena Park, CA)

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member

Oh ok cool. I was just asking because it said we will be driving thru non stop to LA. And I remember half the fun of the show was leaving SD and being 20 deep.... and then rolling out from that gas station like 100 deep! SOOOO FUN!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Oh ok cool. I was just asking because it said we will be driving thru non stop to LA. And I remember half the fun of the show was leaving SD and being 20 deep.... and then rolling out from that gas station like 100 deep! SOOOO FUN!
We are actually trying to avoid the large cruise. Its just gotten to be too big and sometimes unsafe. We are planning on cruising down with just our club. But if anyone wishes to cruise down with the bigger group, they are more then welcome to.

Ford1288

Donator
You guys are killing me. The Carlsbad meet up is a must. I'll cruise up with you then stop in Carlsbad I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gray06gt

I'm registered just waiting on tickets. Hopefully I have all my goodies installed by then...if you go on install day you'll see nothing too crazy though hahaha Can't wait!

Not going to be able to register my car this year (car problems) but I may be interested in riding up there with someone to check out the show.

1 fast gt500

2012 Shelby gt 500 perf pkg 3.73 gears
Hey Emilio,

Have heard nothing from fff after I registered for event. All the stuff we paid for when we registered comes in the mail? I paid $139 for the show and park tickets. A little worried its 2 weeks before event. Thanks.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
They mailed it out a couple of weeks ago. I got it in the mail about a week or so ago. You should be getting it soon.

There's a email and hotline number to call about your registration

info@fabfords.us
(657) 333-2229