• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Beach Bash Food Thread!!!

Mrs. ears

I will post all the food needed and food not needed in this thread entry. If you have something all your own that you would like to bring feel free to list it! We need a few more people to volunteer becuase we are coming up to the end so please see what you can bring. Thanks guys!!

FOOD NEEDED:
Nothing
Anything else you would like to bring please feel free to let me know!

FOOD TAKEN CARE OF:

Red: Hot Dogs and Buns (CONFIRMED)
Usnlightning: Hamburgers (CONFIRMED)
Gibs: Drinks and chips, Silverware (CONFIRMED)
Token A4: Drinks (CONFIRMED)
Mrs. Ears and Ears: Drinks, Chips, Relish, Chopped Onions (CONFIRMED)
Steponmii & Joker: 5 layer dip, Frito's, Fruit Salad, Cookies (CONFIRMED)
Lightningbullitt: Ketchup, Mayonnaise, Mustard (CONFIRMED)
Ford1288: Potato Salad (CONFIRMED)
Subzero: Hamburger Buns, Plates (CONFIRMED)
Igottav8: Sliced Cheese, Lettuce (CONFIRMED)
4.6: Tomatoes (CONFIRMED)
E: Shredded Cheese, Sliced Onions (CONFIRMED)
Blackstallion06: Lumpia (CONFIRMED)
Fastsleeper: Pork in Beans (CONFIRMED)
Scr3am1ngy3llow: Cookies, Cups (CONFIRMED)
Drew: Salad, Napkins (CONFIRMED)
Slic_nic: Water (CONFIRMED)
Bobby: Water (CONFIRMED)
Ladygaga2: Mac Salad, sides (CONFIRMED)

P.S. If you bring drinks please bring cans!!!!​

BadBullitt

Old Guys Rule!
I'll bring the condiments, and for those of you educated in the south, that means kethup, mayonaise, and mustard. Not rubbers.LOL

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
I'll bring the condiments, and for those of you educated in the south, that means kethup, mayonaise, and mustard. Not rubbers.LOL

OOpppps! This was your quote not Mrs. ears.....I'm a Southerner too. That means fried chicken. mashed potatoes, gravy, mustard greens, black eyed peas, biscuits, more gravy, lots of lard and butter, potato salad,
cornbread, (the REAL kind not that sweet caca), iced tea, 10,000 desserts, and fighting for the sofa for a nap. hahahahahahahahahahaha Really Then we would have the main course. HA!

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
Stuff to eat

oooooo I can bring onions and tomatoes and other stuff too but I have to go to bed now.

Mrs. ears

oooooo I can bring onions and tomatoes and other stuff too but I have to go to bed now.

We don't need anymore onions or tom. All we need is plastic cups, plates, and napkins. We can use whatever else you would like to bring on your own accord. Something custom like maybe pork n beans. That would be good.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
You can put me down for 4 bags of shredded cheddar cheese and sliced onions (4 medium)

And other things too...

I can't wait...

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
OK SO I got the silverware, and drinks. and Tostitos. Hope that I have enough. Anyway,

I may not be able to make it, Danny can you take the lead setting up the time for everyone showing up? Now before everyone gets all pissy and bent at me for "NEVER SHOWING UP", They scheduled Michelle to be induced late Saturday night if she hasnt had the baby before then. So I may not be able to show up early like I had planned. I will stop by Emilio's at some point this week to drop off the items so he can bring them with. I apologize in advance.

Gib