• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Check out what the parts fairy delivered [new parts added]

Foxman

Nice Heads... but why didnt you got 205's your a 347 right? 185's will make great power dont get me wrong but i have always thought the 205's would be great 347 heads?

I have seen many 205cc heads make 400+ wheel in a 347 combo.. I agree with CWO.. Gear banging is the ****... autos are for the slow shifters..............

Tommy

Nice Heads... but why didnt you got 205's your a 347 right? 185's will make great power dont get me wrong but i have always thought the 205's would be great 347 heads?

I have seen many 205cc heads make 400+ wheel in a 347 combo.. I agree with CWO.. Gear banging is the ****... autos are for the slow shifters..............

Nah, I'll be just fine. 205 would be great on a 351W based build.

Besides, I'm still running a stock block and with my future plans, I'll already be at this blocks limitations. I actually will be faced with the task on how to keep the power down so I won't split the block. I'll reveal future plans at a later date Mexican