• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

clutch

yellowthang

i have an 01 cobra im looking for a new clutch i have 410 and a mild tune i was thinking of a king cobra clutch anything but stock my ride is a daily driver

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
i have an 01 cobra im looking for a new clutch i have 410 and a mild tune i was thinking of a king cobra clutch anything but stock my ride is a daily driver

01 Cobra since your in San Diego, I recommend you go to Southland Clutch, I have used 2 of there's with no issues.

M

Mustangcwo

You might want to check with DSG before you purchase the King Cobra. I believe he went through one rather quickly. But, check with him to make certain I'm not in error.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
if you need a clutch from the WSPS, I carry Ram, Spec, Fidanza and Ford Racing.. Just tell me which one..

M

Mustangcwo

if you need a clutch from the WSPS, I carry Ram, Spec, Fidanza and Ford Racing.. Just tell me which one..

I'll take one Fidanza Chrome Molly flywheel (11") and a Ford Racing Spec 1.1 stage three clutch for christmas. What do you say SANTA BABY!!!