• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Coronado Speed Festival

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
So if you are military what extra does the pass give you? I would be willing to give mine up if it would help a civilian get in where I already get in free.

BTW, the 2010 is in the shop with Vince and Craig until Monday next week so I guess I will sport the Lightning.

The pass is for the car club paddock, without the pass you park off site in general parking.. Admission (for non military) is a seperate issue. Passes will be handed out at the bennigans parking lot before we roll out, if you are doing both days hold on to your pass. We were parked between the Shelby's and the Ferarri's last year very close to the track, a primo spot. You dont want to miss this one, last year there was a dyno onsite and several dyno'd thier cars. This is a very "High profile" event with most of the major players in the performance car world in attendence.. lets make it a great showing of WickedStangs!

joker

Damn this sucks I'm not going to make this one this year I'm out at point mugu past LA y'all have fun

Something really important came up on Saturday, so I can't go on that day, but I can go for sure on Sunday. So I'll need my corral pass before then. Will someone have them on hand at Racelegal this Friday?

Barbie

You guys are ssssooooo lucky! I'm jealous. Wish I could join you again for this year because I had a blast last year!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
JP, if you can't get it Friday, I'm sure they will be meeting up on Sunday to cruise in. I'm not going Sunday so I will give my pass to somebody who will be going Sunday before I leave on Saturday. So you can have mine if there's none left.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Everyone I have enough tickets for everyone.. I have 30 tickets there are only 13 confirmed.. Please RSVP if you haven't...

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Emilio, Desertrat can't meet up Saturday morning with us at Benigan's since he's already at North Island at work. Maybe you and him can meet up during the week since you're on the island also to give him a pass.

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
Everyone I have enough tickets for everyone.. I have 30 tickets there are only 13 confirmed.. Please RSVP if you haven't...

Hi Emilio, I RSVP'D. I read that even if I have a ticket I have to pay to get in as I am a civilian. True or False? If true, how much $ is the entry and do I have to pay for each day if I go both days?? I read the ticket rules but I thought I'd check since we are going as a club. Please let me know soon.
Thank you!! :star:

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
All, I have twenty passes to the Coronado Speed Festival this year.

Remember there are two days to pick from.. Lets try and make a very good showing.

Saturday 25Sept, 2010

Sunday 26Sept, 2010

Please click above and RSVP..

Remember I only have 20 passes.

OK. Now I am, not surprisingly, more confused. Is the club going for both days? Thanks, E. If I have to pay, does that mean I have to pay for two days? (cuz I can't) So if I have to pay, which day would be best to help the club make the best showing?

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
OK. Now I am, not surprisingly, more confused. Is the club going for both days? Thanks, E. If I have to pay, does that mean I have to pay for two days? (cuz I can't) So if I have to pay, which day would be best to help the club make the best showing?

Call me...