• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Custom Decal Request

GhostRider

Hey what's up E! I'm going to need a few custom WS windshield decals. The first is flat black with "Ghost Rider" underneath it. Kinda like the WS San Diego windshield decals and other custom decals The next is the same only in silver. Let me know if we're good and I'll send you a check to cover the cost. Here's the addy...

Russell Martinez
39111 164th St. East
Palmdale, CA 93591

GhostRider

I'm thinking of doing matte black racing stripes and bottom side stripe rockers. Kinda like this guy did. --->

gg5.jpg

GhostRider

What's up Emilio, I know you've been busy, but I was wondering if you had a chance to make the decals yet? If they're ready can you ship them out? I'm not too sure when I'll be heading to SD again, so I can't pick them up. Just let me know and I'll send you money to cover the cost of the decals and the shipping. Thanks!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
What's Emilio, I know you've been busy, but I was wondering if you had a chance to make the decals yet? If they're ready can you ship them out? I'm not too sure when I'll be heading to SD again, so I can't pick them up. Just let me know and I'll send you money to cover the cost of the decals and the shipping. Thanks!

Emilio is on vacation in Texas. I can't remember how long he's gone for. Maybe couple of weeks, not sure. But I'm sure he's going to be on here during those times.

GhostRider

Emilio is on vacation in Texas. I can't remember how long he's gone for. Maybe couple of weeks, not sure. But I'm sure he's going to be on here during those times.

Oh, ok! lol Thanks for the notice! Come to think of it, I could use a vacation! lol

GhostRider

What's up Emilio, I know you've been busy, but I was wondering if you had a chance to make the decals yet? If they're ready can you ship them out? I'm not too sure when I'll be heading to SD again, so I can't pick them up. Just let me know and I'll send you money to cover the cost of the decals and the shipping. Thanks!