• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Dash lights

50hhh

Hey how's it going see if anybody can help me out or if you have an idea what my problem might be.

So I have a 2006 Roush and I'm having issues with my dash lights. At first I would have to play with the light switch turning it on and off until they came on and stayed on, but now sometimes they don't turn on at all and if they do they stay on for a while about a good 15 mins and then turn off and can't turn them back on till he next day or whatever. Here are some pics of what I mean see if anybody has a clue. At first I thought maybe my switch might be going out but now I'm thinking it's my gauges idk! Thanks in advance for any input.
40648e6b02f7a69b23022b57374d33dc.jpg
497554f4c06e38494d32d3cec4d938bf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crumba60

From the pics it seems like it would be the gauges, if the dial indicator light stays on maybe something is loose on the back of the cluster. Try cleaning the back of the cluster, bulb connectors and contact points with some rubbing alcohol.

50hhh

Haven't had a chance to take it off. With my new job crazy schedule I haven't had a chance to do anything, I'm gonna try this weekend I'll let u k is if that fixes the problem.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Let me know what fixes it, I have the same problem. Iv'e messed with mine but still don't work.

50hhh

Well after Doing some research seems like it's a common problem with the Roush gauges. I found a place on ebay that chargers $99 to fix it. Gotta take off the speedometer and ship it though. I wonder if there's a local shop that fixes them?

Crumba60

i doubt it. i did some research too and found part numbers but could not find the parts. Your right its it a common problem even on the saleens but no parts for you to fix it. That ebay guy is the only one i found that would repair it.