• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Decal request.

B

blue2010

The Okc Chapter is almost ready to open I got the names and address, also the pictures i should be emailing them to you today, I need 3 decals for the windshield, one from my grabber blue mustang, one in silver and one in brilliant blue. let me know how much and where to send the money too. my email is mcarry@msokinc.com

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
blue2010 one of our members is driving out to OK he is willing to take the decals to you guys and meet up....

2K7GTCS

Hi Mitchell,

We should arrive in Okc on Tuesday July 5th. Of course this all depends on if I can get the banners from Emilio today, since we're leaving San Diego early tomorrow morning.

I'll let you know. Either way it would be cool to meet you.

David

B

blue2010

hell yeah, i will be in town for sure, joey should be here and i will talk to my other guy and see if he will be. it would be awesome to meet up and go for a cruise

2K7GTCS

hell yeah, i will be in town for sure, joey should be here and i will talk to my other guy and see if he will be. it would be awesome to meet up and go for a cruise

I'm leaving the 'Stang back in San Diego (it's going to the dyno shootout on July 2nd), so I'm not sure if we'll "cruise" the mini-van. LOL

Emilio has the banner's ready, so I'm going to pick them up tonight.

B

blue2010

why not put a decal on the mini van? we will cruise threw the big okc like its nothing lol jk

2K7GTCS

We made it to St. Claire MO for the night. The fireworks at the Gateway Arch in St. Louis were AMAZING.
Will try to call you around Noon tomorrow. Should be in OKC by 6:00 p.m.

B

blue2010

Alright brother sounds good. I get off work at 5 so 6 won't be a problem. And my number is 405-816-9126 just in case you need it again.