• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Deployment insight

Bullittmoestang

hey there all,

Well, I got orders to Norfolk and we are going straight on deployment. I talked to my ship and they said that I should stitch about 8 sets of coveralls. What else should I bring along for a 8-9 month deployment?

thanks,

Bullittmoestang

Ford1288

Donator
What kind of ship are we talkin? You can only take so much on a small boy, but on my carrier we took everything. I would recommend:

Enough workout clothes to last a week before laundry. Stack up on multivitamins!

An IPad/laptop with tons of viewing material (if you know what I mean)

And a positive attitude. Europe should be a lot of fun. Thank you for your service and good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Bring your favorite snacks, plenty of boxers, t shirts, Lap top with plenty of movies or hard drive. Uniforms of course, meds in case you get sick or get a cold ect... T. P so when ship runs out you can still wipe your ass... lol Come one guys/gals Im on nimitz happens all the time

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Lots of canned tuna, and easy mac...maybe a case of cup of noodles. All the extra room is for food reserves!!!!!!!!!!!