• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Diaper Party/UFC 115 Liddel vs. Franklin

Foxman

hope i see as many of you as possible... should be a good fight tonight... I say rich franklin for the win

yosemiddysam

Donator
Sure did hate to see chuck go down like that but time for his ass to retire...Been hit in tha mommy daddy button too many times...............................

Renegade

id like to see Chuck flatten Joe Rogan for his little comment though "time for Chuck to just ride off into the sunset" sorry but that is disrespect to a man that is highly respected and is a legend and role model in MMA and all kinds of professional fighting

tomcatdr

I got about a month left of this ride renegade. which gets me the chance to finish up saving up for go fast parts

Foxman

I hate to say it yose but i think your right...

chucks off button has been hit 1 to many times i think.... but i dont think he should stop fighting yet.. he would have had that fight one if he wouldnt have gotten so overly excited...

Foxman

i googled it and it is a gopher.... that thing is a giant! biggest gopher i have ever seen.............lol