• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

DYNO DAY

fangs99

I talked to Brad at XXX Motorsports about a dyno day.....XXX is planning on having a dyno day in about a month...... anyone here down to do this? I talked to him about us helping out buy bringing food and drinks and manning a grill..... this will be a great chance to add to our numbers.....

Sean Beck

When is the specific day you guys planned on doing this??? I alternate between the weekends in driving home but deifnately would like to meet up with you all.

Runvsofthisbull

Donator
I'm down. Install will be done next week. Everything is in except interior. I think maybe it will make 250-260rwhp. Only mods are really CAI, LTs, prochamber, and flowmasters, plus some suspension work. I'm skeptical if it will make more since most ppl think stock is about 230 rwhp. Just need to check work schedule and make sure im not working the weekend.

seahawksax

I will be there for sure! I also am looking at the tuners with tunes from bama performance

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

Davestang12

I just got the Bama tuner/FR 4.10 gear combo kit from AM a week ago and wow!! it woke up my stang....its awesome. I also have a JLT CAI, TB spacer, Magnaflow competition catback, and some suspension work. I just set it up the kit on wed and I chose 87 street, 87 performance so I can switch between the two anytime without having to switch gas, and 91 Race. I've only run the 87 performance so far and I feel a good difference compared to stock but I also have the 4.10s put on same day so those also have some to do with the great increase in difference..the shift points are much better and it stays more within the power band. Hope this helps... if I were on the fence, I'd jump over to my side. I also would be interested in the dyno too.. just joined recently!

fangs99

Small update....... I talked to Brad at XXX again today he said it will be $50 for 2 pulls... We need people to man some grills....and we should have a date set in a week.

Sean Beck

I'll be heading home on memorial day weekend and the week after that (Jun 8-10)....if its anytime after that then you can count on me being there to help out in anyway!