• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

dyno time

Foxman

we already talk to nate.. And being a mechanic my self i kno whow hard it is to diag over the phone or internet.. but nate is one of the best at it.. whipple had it working but then it stopped again.. I need to take a look at the connector.. figure out why its lossing connection... oh and jason any time bro...

now that i work at Xtreme custom diesel i will have time to work on cars on the weekend

tomcatdr

i'm supposed to off on friday i might bring it to nate's. if not i start leave next week and will have plenty of time

elky406

also as i told andy,get a diagram from gt500 and the gt and should be a snap to wire the fuel sending unit.

elky406

I havent forgotten about you either,the dipshit at sct lost the files i sent them,i did however back them up and resent them,im going to call them tomorrow to make sure this gets handled.

Foxman

yea nate i had it hooked up right... not sure why it wasnt working or why its not working now.. Jason if your not busy saturday afternoon and haven't figured it out... bring it by man.

friday I will be at the sand drags in lemoore.. installing a 72mm turbo today and tomorrow on a cummins diesel and its going to be racing there.. if you guys want to come out...

Foxman

xtreme custom diesel in sanger..

cant wait to finish this truck guys... its going to be sick. installed 26, thats right 26 ARP head studs on one head lol,on the cummins today along with finished the port work on the head and exhaust manifold for faster spool up, turbo and manifold are installed, will finish up the fuel system tomorrow and will be sending out a video through text of its 4 wheel burn out LOL!..

this is a awesome learning experience...

Foxman

i'm going to try to get it down to nate on friday. if i end up working I'll swing by andy
let me know.. i hate to do work on someones car and it not be 100%.. I would still like to clean up the engine bay.. route some of the hoses better and so on.. hit me up man!

Renegade

xtreme custom diesel in sanger..

cant wait to finish this truck guys... its going to be sick. installed 26, thats right 26 ARP head studs on one head lol,on the cummins today along with finished the port work on the head and exhaust manifold for faster spool up, turbo and manifold are installed, will finish up the fuel system tomorrow and will be sending out a video through text of its 4 wheel burn out LOL!..

this is a awesome learning experience...

so um when are you going to try out some trick you learn on our powerstroke?

tomcatdr

we'll finish it up andy. i think that connecter was bad from the get go. I'm taking two weeks of leave so i have plenty of time to tinker with it