• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

First Drag at Barona

coldeagle

Hello folks:

I'm relatively new to the scene, and am planning on dragging at Barona this weekend. Any recommendations? I understand that I'll need a helmet, anything else I should be aware of?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Nope. Helmet is pretty much all you need with a stock car. Have fun. Barona is a good track to break in your dragging cherry. :BigGrin:

Reactions: Red

coldeagle

Nice! I'm pretty stock, got FRPP xpipe and power pack. I figure those with my 3:73 gears, it should make for a fun time :) The x-pipe and axle backs sound awesome! :cool: I know they don't grant that much power, but I would rather keep my warranty for the time being. I'll probably get some slicks or drag radials for the next one.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Nice! I'm pretty stock, got FRPP xpipe and power pack. I figure those with my 3:73 gears, it should make for a fun time :) The x-pipe and axle backs sound awesome! :cool: I know they don't grant that much power, but I would rather keep my warranty for the time being. I'll probably get some slicks or drag radials for the next one.

Yep, you will have no problems getting through tech. It will go quick, they will see its stock and you'll be done. Just make sure you have the right helmet, must be SNELL 2005 and newer

coldeagle

I picked up one from an autosports place. They said it was SAH2010, so I should be good to go. My fiance said, "Why don't you just wear my motorcycle helmet?"...oh yeah I'm gonna wear a Pink helmet...then it would be a drag race of another kind LOL :p

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Remove spare tire, race on less than a half tank of fuel, run tire pressure at 25ish PSI and have fun!! See you there

93slvrfox

If it wasn't the wife's birthday today I would probably be at Barona this weekend. Have fun everyone.