• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Foster Youth Mentor Program at Chili's

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All, it Chillis time again this time is will be going to another good cause.

Wicked Stangs Mustang Club and Chili's Proudly support the Foster Youth Mentor Program!

Foster Youth Mentor Program Day
Saturday, October 23, 2010
from 12pm to 5pm

Chili's Rancho Del Rey
800 Paseo Del Rey
Chula Vista CA, 91910

RSVP

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
How about a little more info on what this entails? What's going to happen? What will we be doing? Something to those effects.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
How about a little more info on what this entails? What's going to happen? What will we be doing? Something to those effects.

All, it Chillis time again... Proceeds from us eating there will go to Foster Youth Mentor Program! We are having the parking roped off for us..

northerncountry

Damn it guys there better be more stuff like this that I CAN ATTEND LOL I am still out here on the High sea's I will be back soon can't wait!

M

Mustangcwo

It's fantastic that we are able to assist Chillis in promoting these local events. I always enjoy giving back to the community. Any chance of setting up a cruise prior to the event? This way we can enjoy some time playing with our toys and starting out the day right. There are plenty of back roads in the South San Diego area and I think more people would enjoy the cruise and then park. Just a thought.

M

Mustangcwo

I like Dave's idea, but I do not know the route. Maybe he would like to lead us on this one. How about it Dave? Give us a time and place to meet and we'll meet at Chillis in the end.

2K7GTCS

Yes, I have a pre-event cruise in the works now.

There is a pre-run (with pie) tomorrow -> Little Big Cruise

I will post the details for this cruise for the 23rd once I receive some feedback after the run tomorrow.

I'll be at Chili's by 10:30am. Representatives from the Foster Youth Mentor Program will set up a table and canopy by 11am. They've already informed the foster families and set up an Evite to encourage the mentors and their mentees to come. I talked to Claudia and the Chili's manager and they will reserve seating for us at the restaurant.

2K7GTCS

Yes, we can has cruise! I will post the details for the meet-up and the route by Thursday evening.

wow, the 23rd came up quick. My truck cant even hang with any of ya'll, had a hard time keeping up with the people who went to the SOCAL Custom grand opening so i'll just meet ya there instead.

UFC 121: Brock Lesnar v Cain Velasquez is also on that day at 7pm. I'm watching it at my parents' pad since they have a big-ass tv. If any of you guys want to come over, feel free to do so

2K7GTCS

Cruise to Chili's October 23rd, 2010

This is a short cruise before the charity event at Chili's.

Meetup is at the Starbucks on Baltimore Drive in La Mesa at 9:30
Roll out is at 10:00 sharp. This should get us to the Chili's around 11:30.

Starbucks
5020 Baltimore Drive
La Mesa, CA 91942

The route is out Dehesa Road in El Cajon, over to Japatul, down Lyons Valley to Honey Springs, and then Otay Lakes to East H.

Google Map

Looks like the weather will be good for this. There is a great spot to stop for photos on Dehesa Road just past the cemetery.

~David