• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fresno area date and time meetings.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Welcome to Wicked Stangs! I'm in the San Diego chapter, I'm sure someone from Central Valley will pop in soon. Again, welcome.

fangs99

To be honest..... It's been really quiet lately.... Joe and Waide are deployed.... Zimm and Dustin have moved to VA... I just got back, nobody's heard from Shane,.... I just got back from a 7 month deployment..... And Andy works all the time.

Jaguaron

Fresno Ca
Yeah I've noticed, central valley (Fresno and surrounding areas) have been really slow/non-active through out the mustang club spectrum. Some you could almost say are no longer in existance. Not knocking down on any body, between my family ( 1 boy,2girls) and my job among other things, it can get a little busy at times, and Im sure Im not the only one. Perhaps we can all coinside sometime in time and location to show/talk about our mustangs.

kalop

Lemoore,Ca
Donator
all the guys here a very cool always up to help and give advice, i met shane when i bought his 90mm mass off him first time we sat and talked for about an hour, alot of the guys are in the navy so they are hit and miss. ive never met any of them but shane and im in lemoore where alot of them are, everyones busy. hell from the time i leave in the morning to when i get home its a good 15-16hr day, hit them up on here when they have something going on they always let everyone know.

Foxman

Yeah I've noticed, central valley (Fresno and surrounding areas) have been really slow/non-active through out the mustang club spectrum. Some you could almost say are no longer in existance. Not knocking down on any body, between my family ( 1 boy,2girls) and my job among other things, it can get a little busy at times, and Im sure Im not the only one. Perhaps we can all coinside sometime in time and location to show/talk about our mustangs.

ditto

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Joe, Superstang21, is back from deployment. He's the President up in Central Valley. I'm sure he'll get it going again.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Yes we will! You guys are right it is kinda slow in the valley but we still have fun! We meet at the chili's on 12th Ave in hanford on the 1st Wednesday of the month @ 6pm. Give me a call or shoot me a text 303-8707 Joe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I847 using Tapatalk 2

navyellis

sup yall! for those just coming back from deployment, Welcome home! I should be getting my lady back by the end of the month, and I'm totally down for a meet! Just send a message when and where!

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Give me a call. 559-303-8707. Going to Fab Fords on the weekend of the 19th and then first weekend in May is Fun Ford weekend at Famoso in Bakersfield.