• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

here we go!

VENOM04

GIBS THIS ONE IS FOR YOU

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QBja9P0UVIE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QBja9P0UVIE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

yosemiddysam

Donator
oh hell no!!!!!! at least i own my cobra not my wife!!!!!!!!!!!

anyday you wanna line up your wife's cobra against mine ill be your huckleberry E

Oh no I have first crack at him. I am gonna make him wish he still had a real COBRA.....Not some Shelby **** box.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator

anyday you wanna line up your wife's cobra against mine ill be your huckleberry E

LOL WOW see Emilio makes this password protected and now I start to get along and agree with the CV guys!!!!!

RIGHT ON VENOM!!!

Gib

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator

Venom we have about 30 03-04 Cobra down in WS San Diego not stock ofcourse, and I am picking them off one by one, I have 6 of them under my belt right now... You sure you want this:). Remember I have been doing this for a long time before you knew what racing was :rofl:.... You see I make the car fast the cars don't have to be fast....lol

yosemiddysam

Donator
LMAO I will have ours video'd just so I can rub it in your face. You Central Valley guys will appreciate that comment!!!!

VENOM04

BING IT ON E!!!!!!! I GOT SOMETHING FOR YA!!!!!!!!!

BUT I'LL ALSO BE WAITING FOR YOSEMS VID TOO!!!!!!!

I already have a GT500 kill in fresno with my BONE ASS STOCK 04. Proaby because the dude was old as **** but.... either way.

Besides you may have been doing this longer but i am the next generation. Even if i cant do it. I'll throw our best driver in the seat. FOXMAN!!!!!!!!!!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
LMAO I will have ours video'd just so I can rub it in your face. You Central Valley guys will appreciate that comment!!!!

Yosi how many more months do I have to get ready for our first outing? Need to save up suspension stuff :rock:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 175
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 174
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 178

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Emilio wont be able to even race you all, his car is always in the shop getting something "FIXED"...... or on a dyno at DMP getting a "NEW SPECIAL TUNE"....LOL

Gib

yosemiddysam

Donator
I know most of you guys are probably still a lil upset with some of the San Diego Mods. I can not say I blame you but I would like to just throw this out there. I am not trying to start any kind of debate or pissing contest but street racing is highly frowned upon here in San Diego. That is where most of our sponsors are and we as Mods have to uphold the rules of the forum. With that said everyone of us have raced on the street before. I know how fun it is and the adrenalin it supplies. As hipocritical as it seems I hope you guys understand why we all try to squash the threads out in the open. The site has gained a very good reputation within the greater San Diego County and we would like to keep it that way. We really do not mean any harm to you guys but have to atleast attempt to show them that we are against it. If you still have any issues or are not clear on what I am trying to say please PM me. Great idea on this section and have fun!!!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Yosi how many more months do I have to get ready for our first outing? Need to save up suspension stuff :rock:

Not even your car E.....look at the rocker panel.....yours are black.....the one with those wheels has body color rockers......

unless you had them painted....

yosemiddysam

Donator
Dude said it would be done this week so I am guessing I will get it back within the next two weeks. After that I still have a few things to get done. I might wait for the heads and cams to really open your anus up!!!!!! But if not it will be after a tune, new IRS bushings, and new tires.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Dude said it would be done this week so I am guessing I will get it back within the next two weeks. After that I still have a few things to get done. I might wait for the heads and cams to really open your anus up!!!!!! But if not it will be after a tune, new IRS bushings, and new tires.

:sleep: chat with you guys tomorrow have to go on my 5 mile run tomorrow.. Have fun with your new site...:hello:

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Wow.... What the hell did I miss since I have been out of cruise. Now we have some super secret G-14 classified f-ing forum!!! Never mind my last statement. I like this idea! We shoulda done this along time ago... maybe some of the other pissing contests would not have happened.

Central Valley guys, when I get back you are all going to get owned.... : )

Emilio, you already know that I am going to dust your Shelby with my non-forged POS 3-valve engine!!!

Seriously, Its good to see everyone getting along. Like someone else said in an earlier post. We are all here because we love Mustangs (and Z06's, Charlie).

Hopefully this forum does not become a victim of bickering like some others have.

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
I dont know what you're talking about Joe. Im going to stomp your ass when you get back.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
wow stock Z did pretty good for a bell'd GT
will do THANKS WICKED STANGS!!!

glad we could work this out
+1

Roll races mean I dont pitch the car sideways at a stupid fast speed, oh and own all from a roll.
+1

high speed pitching side ways...... but you will do 140 on the freeway? no since... I will own all from dig!
every day to work :)

I like this spot. great idea.
+1

shhh now i can post my racing vids ;) or future ones :)