• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

here we go!

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
GIBS THIS ONE IS FOR YOU

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QBja9P0UVIE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QBja9P0UVIE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
the one in the snow sucked because all his lights got taken out lol

I know most of you guys are probably still a lil upset with some of the San Diego Mods. I can not say I blame you but I would like to just throw this out there. I am not trying to start any kind of debate or pissing contest but street racing is highly frowned upon here in San Diego. That is where most of our sponsors are and we as Mods have to uphold the rules of the forum. With that said everyone of us have raced on the street before. I know how fun it is and the adrenalin it supplies. As hipocritical as it seems I hope you guys understand why we all try to squash the threads out in the open. The site has gained a very good reputation within the greater San Diego County and we would like to keep it that way. We really do not mean any harm to you guys but have to atleast attempt to show them that we are against it. If you still have any issues or are not clear on what I am trying to say please PM me. Great idea on this section and have fun!!!
+1

hell me and yose went joy riding one night and unfortunately a dog jumped out right when getting into 2nd gear.... at least we were in his car for that ride.

bolted3v

I know most of you guys are probably still a lil upset with some of the San Diego Mods. I can not say I blame you but I would like to just throw this out there. I am not trying to start any kind of debate or pissing contest but street racing is highly frowned upon here in San Diego. That is where most of our sponsors are and we as Mods have to uphold the rules of the forum. With that said everyone of us have raced on the street before. I know how fun it is and the adrenalin it supplies. As hipocritical as it seems I hope you guys understand why we all try to squash the threads out in the open. The site has gained a very good reputation within the greater San Diego County and we would like to keep it that way. We really do not mean any harm to you guys but have to atleast attempt to show them that we are against it. If you still have any issues or are not clear on what I am trying to say please PM me. Great idea on this section and have fun!!!

we understand your statement very well, at least i know a few of us do. like you guys have said its the site rules. :beer:

SIC FIDDY

Its getting quiet in here guys. Where is all the sh%t talking? Lets get a run organized. Day trip to pismo or something.