• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

HOLLAND HAPPENING 2011 (ENDORSED W.I. EVENT)

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Ok this event was brought up at the monthly meeting. It is a yearly event in Oak Harbor. It consist of a festival and a parade. We are turning in the application for the parade tomorrow. Regestration is $25 ($4ea) for up to 6 cars. Who ever would like to put there car in the parade post up that you want too. Come Monday 25 Apr I will take all the names that want to participate and make a poll so we can vote on which cars we want to represent us. The poll will run from Mon-Wed night. This will be an ENDORSED W.I. EVENT since it takes place in our town. Also if you don't want your car in the parade you can still come out and walk with the cars (walkers). Let's show MAX participation on this.

Parade Date: Saturday April 30
Line up Time: 1000
Start time 1100

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I went today and paid the $25 entry fee (that is for up to 6 cars). Does anyone else want to participate in this? So far it's me and Ben. My family is gonna walk thru the parade with us.We need to represent!

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Yeah I am in Albert I will bring the black Stallion. You gonna make it out tuesday night for the Bremerton meeting? I havent had a chance to talk to Soji yet. I think we got about 6 confirmed coming we
will see though. The 30th I am having the UFC fight night at the house. Welcome to come out if you choose too I am off that weekend. Maybe we can do clutch on Sunday if you stay over we will see

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
30th is the parade. I am not sure about Tuesday. If I go I am gonna have to drive back around the sound, I can't come in late.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
um not totaly sure cause we will be having that fight night. I am def going to bring some stangs with me though lol

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
man idk if I can go Tuesday if we are gonna go tomorrow and if we go next sat. That would be 3 times in a week.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Well lets see the poll will consist of, 1wkdrsh, Ben, BigAl, Shift777, navyguy6681, Tony, and Blackstallion06. That is 7 members so I will post a poll in a few. Remember if your not voted in you can still come out and walk with the cars.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
We have to line up for the parade at 1000. What time do you guys wanna meet up? I say 0930 at the ford parking lot unless we are gonna grab breakfast? North Whidbey Fire and Rescue is having a breakfast sale Sat morning 7-11. It cost 5.50 adult, 3.50 kids 6-12 under 5 free. Its all you can eat pancakes, eggs, bacon, ham and drinks. I say lets do this maybe we can line the stangs up by the firetruck for a photo shoot.