• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

How to Start a Wicked Stangs Mustang Club Chapter.

• Thread starter imported_wickedstangs
  • Start date
I

imported_wickedstangs

Wicked Stangs Nationwide Mustang Club Is based in San Diego, California. It was founded by Emilio Valdez, Juan DeLeon, and Pha Ly on Nov 25, 1998. We welcome any new members to the club.

The club is primarily about an interest in and love for Ford Mustangs.

So if your looking for a Club thats all about the mustangs and the people that drive them, no matter the shape or the paint job of your car. Wicked Stangs is the club for you.

Well here is all you have to do.

1. Know at least 3 other people that would be willing to join your chapter.

2. Get the members Full name, Full mailing address, information about the mustang they own, as well as a photo of it.

3. You must keep a updated list of member with the above information handy at all times.
and last but not least

4. Contact me Emilio Valdez at gmntmare@cox.net

Thats as easy as I can make it. If you have any question please let me know.

Business Cards Contact @wickedstangs
bc.JPG bcb.JPG

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Emilio its Steve from WS Central Valley and WS Texas im back and tryin to find or create the scene around Dayton Ohio, can u help me out bud?
not a problem.. Just let me know what you need.. Remember business cards are the ticket. Send them to the site and they will be in shock with all the nice people on our forums that are always willing to lend a hand and the friendship we build.

mustangtim

South Carolina
not a problem.. Just let me know what you need.. Remember business cards are the ticket. Send them to the site and they will be in shock with all the nice people on our forums that are always willing to lend a hand and the friendship we build.

I agree with that Emilio (if a Mustang person logs on the site) , I think the club sales it self. I am surprised how many questions I get ask about the club from having a Wickedstangs banner on my car.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I agree with that Emilio (if a Mustang person logs on the site) , I think the club sales it self. I am surprised how many questions I get ask about the club from having a Wickedstangs banner on my car.

Tim where is your banner? do you need a new one. I don't think it transferred over from the move...

mustangtim

South Carolina
Tim where is your banner? do you need a new one. I don't think it transferred over from the move...

I think I am going to try to redo a signature picture, I think it got lost in the transfer. I may have to get some help from you, down loading pictures is not easy to do for me sometimes. The last time I tried, I could not down load pictures. I have not tried since the new update. I will try tonight, I will let you know if I need some help. THANKS

not really, ppl here like honda and acura, ect, but still cant keep up with me, plus its kentucky, most stangs here are rusted out or some kid wrecked it. hard to find em here really
bb1.jpg