• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

How to Start a Wicked Stangs Mustang Club Chapter.

• Thread starter imported_wickedstangs
  • Start date

boostedmach

There are a few around my area in Sarasota, few local that are Mustangs of America but... I think I could get a good following :)

I'd have to do something different that the other local clubs......hmmmm

boostedmach

Getting closer...

Im serious about starting a WS club out here... but there are a few clubs already..like National Sanctioned...lol

boostedmach

I'd also like to give you guys a discount on some of the SCT and JLT stuff that I cant advertise because of Min. Advertised Price Polices.... Gotta talk to E about being able to solicit on the site....cause I dont really see putting up an add for u guys at the top is gonna draw much..lol

Stephen Bullard

I was in your area in Ky until last week, saw snow.and my car said brrr florida is warm..so now im in miami florida and looking for people to roll with beachside..lots of nice stangs here, wondering if they are with us

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I was in your area in Ky until last week, saw snow.and my car said brrr florida is warm..so now im in miami florida and looking for people to roll with beachside..lots of nice stangs here, wondering if they are with us
Boosted Mach is in Florida he may chime in soon...

boostedmach

Im going to be working ona wickedstangs club soooon!

These guys in the Modern Mustangs of Sarasota are like vette owners...lol

K7cobra

is there a charter in pittsburgh pa yet if not i might try and find some people to join only problem is theres not a lot of stangs around me