• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

How to Start a Wicked Stangs Mustang Club Chapter.

• Thread starter imported_wickedstangs
  • Start date

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
is there a charter in pittsburgh pa yet if not i might try and find some people to join only problem is theres not a lot of stangs around me

I don't think we have a chapter in PA. That would be cool if you do get one started. Get in touch with Emilo (Wickedstangs) to get you started.

K7cobra

ill shoot him a message today after i get off of work it sucks because there are 4 mustang clubs but they just go to car shows and for some reasion they want me to send xxx amount of money to them so i can join. id rather have my own chapter. I think i would be able to get it to grow rather fast

Topless04GT

I will get all the info and keep you posted here in the next few days! I should be able to convince a few mustang lovers to finally join a club. I have been looking for a while, and a few of my closest friends are just waiting to pull the trigger. I must say, its safe to give this group our attention!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I will get all the info and keep you posted here in the next few days! I should be able to convince a few mustang lovers to finally join a club. I have been looking for a while, and a few of my closest friends are just waiting to pull the trigger. I must say, its safe to give this group our attention!

Very cool. Looking forward to seeing an Ohio Chapter.

Fresh Cobra

Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Hey all. keep me in line as i try to get a South FL (Miami and dow to the Keys) chapter inline. I know of 6-8 Stamgers who will prob be in the intitial start up and there are more than 20 others I've seen just in Miami, Hollywood, etc. area. there are even 7-10 great looking Stangs in the Tampa area that I'll try to get them together to start their own chapter. This is just FYI of what I'm going to do once my Mystichrome Cobra Vert get's into Miami later this month or early Oct'12...wish me luck.....DEF

got2begucci

VA Chapter President
Donator
Emilio. I will be leaving soon and heading to VA Beach. I am going to get the scene going over there so i am hoping you can either give me some tips or even some stuff that i will need to get one started out there if there isnt one already. Please be in touch. i can still be reach at the same number. I will be leaving May 1st.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Emilio. I will be leaving soon and heading to VA Beach. I am going to get the scene going over there so i am hoping you can either give me some tips or even some stuff that i will need to get one started out there if there isnt one already. Please be in touch. i can still be reach at the same number. I will be leaving May 1st.

Best way is to pass out business cards at the local car meets and car shows. That's the best way to start. What we did here in the past is put business cards on Mustangs on base. That's how a lot of our members joined. Since you'll be in Norfolk, should be plenty on base to stick some business cards on them. Leave a good number to contact you or make sure the website is on there. Then you can respond to the new Virginia members checking in. Good Luck over on the east coast.

wikedcobra312

man i am still mustang hunting, i am seeing some twin screw 03-04 cobras for a descent price. i think i will wait for the 2013 gt500s to drop a bit, so far cruising around in my e55 amg, not bad, just happy that its a v8 supercharged car.