• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

How to Start a Wicked Stangs Mustang Club Chapter.

• Thread starter imported_wickedstangs
  • Start date

Taker73044

I just sent up a email to start a Central Ok chapter. Was wondwring if you got it. If so pm me I would like to get the history and other info on Wicked Stangs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437P using Tapatalk

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I just sent up a email to start a Central Ok chapter. Was wondwring if you got it. If so pm me I would like to get the history and other info on Wicked Stangs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437P using Tapatalk
Sorry been real busy @ Hawaii for work... Lets get this started and if you need any help let me know...

Taker73044

Sounds Good let me know what needs to be done to get this started. Also I saw a mention of business cards. What do I need to go about getting some and what's the cost.

Waymire

Ohio Chapter President
I just sent an email with a few people's information to try and get things started. I just need some info about your rules, specifically about being in other groups since a few people have asked.

Will Swartz

So long since I've been on here! I'm a member of the San Diego chapter but I'm now living in Baltimore, MD. We need a charter here,and I've got at least 4 other guys that wish to see it happen. Anything special we need to do?

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
So long since I've been on here! I'm a member of the San Diego chapter but I'm now living in Baltimore, MD. We need a charter here,and I've got at least 4 other guys that wish to see it happen. Anything special we need to do?
Sounds good.. I will setup your account soon..