• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I coming Home

navyguy6681

Barbie
Donator
Hey comen home from Afghanistan in two months back to the Whidbey WA chaper however ill be going straight to Fresno to see the family. I would like to be able to get in contact with some members from around the Fresno area there for a WW or maybe a cruise.
so please get in contact with me. Thank You

navyguy6681

Barbie
Donator
Well thats depressing i guess while im down in Fresno ill just take a day or 2 and drive down to San Diego pawn the kids off to there grandparents and come down with the wife.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Hey everyone we arent gone... well at least im not... ive been on sea duty for the past like 4 years and deployed quite alot. We lost the majority of our members to PCS transfers but there are a few left and I got a few interested new people... So I think we are gonna give the CV another try! Ill be on here more often as I will no longer be deploying and am on my way to shore duty.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Hey comen home from Afghanistan in two months back to the Whidbey WA chaper however ill be going straight to Fresno to see the family. I would like to be able to get in contact with some members from around the Fresno area there for a WW or maybe a cruise.
so please get in contact with me. Thank You

Let me know when your coming through and i see what i can get together!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey everyone we arent gone... well at least im not... ive been on sea duty for the past like 4 years and deployed quite alot. We lost the majority of our members to PCS transfers but there are a few left and I got a few interested new people... So I think we are gonna give the CV another try! Ill be on here more often as I will no longer be deploying and am on my way to shore duty.

Good to see you on again.