• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Jul 2, 2011] WS 4th Annual Dyno Shootout and Cruise (San Diego, CA)

2K7GTCS

I will not be here for the Dyno Day, but would still like to baseline my car before the next round of mods.
I have asked a couple folks if they'ld be willing to take it up there for me, but no one has agreed to yet...

Thanks to Warrior F150 for offering to bring my car to the shootout for me!

I signed-up for the 9:00 time slot so my car will be done before the main "cruise" group gets to RPMM @ 9:30...

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Alright EVERYONE!!! There are currently 7 cars signed up for the shootout. Remember, the cost of the pulls is HALF price during this event. This is a great opportunity to see where your car is sitting to get a baseline or figure out how those mods are adding to engine POWER!!!!

If you are not going to DYNO, please still come out and enjoy the day with us. Free food and lots of prizes in the raffle.

SEE YOU THERE!!!!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Roushed2, if your coming down I will hold on to your decal then..:) or do you still want me to send it...

vnmous snake

il b there for the cruize and doin the dyno.. i use to roll with u guys in april of last year but i left for deployment and just got back last month.. i had a blk 97 s/c cobra but wen i was on post deployment leave someone stole it and rapped it around a pole and totaled it luckily it had low miles and was in real good shape so i made out with a good amount of money from the insurance company so i just picked up a DSG 03 cobra and a KB off someone on one of the forums i just got done installing it last night..looking forward to see what is puts down on the dyno and meeting all u guys

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Glad to hear you were able to come out with something from that horrible situation, I look forward to seeing you there. Now all I need is to get my car running :)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
il b there for the cruize and doin the dyno.. i use to roll with u guys in april of last year but i left for deployment and just got back last month.. i had a blk 97 s/c cobra but wen i was on post deployment leave someone stole it and rapped it around a pole and totaled it luckily it had low miles and was in real good shape so i made out with a good amount of money from the insurance company so i just picked up a DSG 03 cobra and a KB off someone on one of the forums i just got done installing it last night..looking forward to see what is puts down on the dyno and meeting all u guys

Sorry to see your other car was stolen, but glad a bad situation turn out with a good ending. Good to see you back.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
what's the address to the info center in escondido

Are you talking about the meet up place for the cruise at the Visitor Center in Mission Bay?
The address is: 2688 East Mission Bay Dr, San Diego, 92109. Just a note, the Visitor Center is now closed, but the building and parking lot still there.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Haven't decided if I want to do the cruise or not on saturday, I am doing the dyno for sure though.