• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Knotts 2010

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Rumor has it that it will be.......... 2010 Knott's Berry Farm - Fabulous Fords Forever show is scheduled for Sunday April 25, 2010.

M

Mustangcwo

I'll be there. This is the 25th anniversary and should be the biggest ever. Maybe this time I can get there without blowing a clutch.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I wish I could make it but I will be gone by this time of the year.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
I will be back from deployment then!! I missed it the last couple of years too. I am not gonna miss this for the world. COUNT ME IN!!!!!

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
I have got to decide which I will attend; Knotts or Queen Mary... The 2 biggest Mustang shows schedule for the same 2 days as the 2 Biggest Model boat shows.. I have to split my show times..:wtf:

Vaporizyed

La Mesa, CA
I am definately in as well. I did see on a couple of other Mustang forums that same date of April 25, 2010 for the show.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Has anyone seen any new info on Knotts? I have been looking online for an entry form etc... and cannot find one. When do they usually put that stuff out. I didnt even see it on the events section of the knotts website. Can someone who is not on the boat take a look around for this info? I would like to register as early as I can. Anyone else going that has not posted above?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Has anyone seen any new info on Knotts? I have been looking online for an entry form etc... and cannot find one. When do they usually put that stuff out. I didnt even see it on the events section of the knotts website. Can someone who is not on the boat take a look around for this info? I would like to register as early as I can. Anyone else going that has not posted above?

Joe,

The application came out last week. Here's the link to our calendar with the flyer, show date, and their website info. See you when you get back.

http://www.wickedstangs.com/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=216&day=2010-4-25&c=1

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member

Wicked2000GT

I've NEVER been able to make it. It was either because I was deployed or something was broken or doing sea trials but not any more!!!! Shore duty in LA! And I live 15 mins from Knotts!!! So you know ill be there with bells on!! Hahaha...