• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Knotts

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Anyone in the CV planning to attend the FAB Fords Show @ Knotts on the 25th of April??
I am planning to head down on that Saturday and stay in LA. Then hit the show in the morning. If so, remember it is pre-registered cars only... so if you plan to show your Stang get your registration in soon.

0ne_sik_notch

there is a super 8 right accross the street from the knotts hotel and it is inexpensive thats where me and te new wife well be at

(mods can we start a poll who it going the day before and day of with a updated list who is in a seprate thread?)

510z

i am seriously thinking about taking the svo down, not sure if the pace car will be up and running by then or not.

fangs99

Well I'd have to push back my motor build. I'm planning for some time around 15th of April.

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
i dont know yet, its a big show, but i didnt like that they only had 2 winners, and i had to pay 5 bucks for a bottle of water AND NO SHADE anywere! Id have to be convinced to go

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
i dont know yet, its a big show, but i didnt like that they only had 2 winners, and i had to pay 5 bucks for a bottle of water AND NO SHADE anywere! Id have to be convinced to go

If 2,000 BAD ASS FORDS (Most Mustangs) doesn't convince you, then I guess you will just have to see the pics when we get back........

COME ON DUSTIN COME TO KNOTTS!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! LOL!! Was that convincing??

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
My car is already entered and I intend on making a weekend trip out of it. Like I said I will probably leave for LA on Sat morning but I think I have Fri,Sat,Sun, Mon off that weekend, so I may even leave on FRI and cruise all the way to SD. Then roll w/ them up to LA on SAT or SUN whenever they go. Not for sure on my plan yet...

Renegade

damn, well ill still go saturday for what ever is going on lol, i think the mile is on saturday right?

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
The Mile??
Its still 2 months away... can you trade days off with someone who normally has sunday off? Just for that weekend?