• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Lets Go Drag Racing (QUALCOMM)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
NEXT RACE Friday, September 24th, QUALCOMM STADIUM 6PM TO MIDNIGHT

RaceLegal Qualcomm Stadium Based Events
Event Schedule:

Always check the news page for the latest information as weather or the Stadium may change scheduled dates.

Trophies awarded at 11:00PM--MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN

* Tentative Race Date.
Friday Night Event Hours:

* Gate and tech open at 6:00 PM sharp.
* Racing begins 6:30 PM.
* Tech closes at 10:30 PM.
* Racing ends at 12:00 AM.

Admission Fees:

* Racer: $30.00
* Spectator: $8.00 (5 and under - Free)

Race Event Location:

All races take place on the west side parking lot portion of Qualcomm Stadium. Enter the main Qualcomm Stadium gate and follow the signage to the event site. Click here for directions to Qualcomm Stadium. All racers and spectators should enter through the main entrance of Qualcomm Stadium, go left and follow the signage to the front gate.

RSVP

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Hey I just want to point two things out about the "Q"

1. Now they have a run for the money event like Barona. So get there early for you guys with Auto cars and sticky tires. Sign up, win some money, and spread W.S name around a bit.

2. If you are military or have a buddy in military MWR sells discount tickets. Nice to save a few bucks right?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I'll be there after work. Won't be running, just going to hangout and cheer on Travis first run (hopefully be there before his first run). Be there around 7ish.

ladygaga2

Mrs. ears said:
Could you post anymore information like when where if it cost money things like that. Thanks Donna :) I have never been so not familiar!! I also just went to the calendar to see if it was there and I saw •2K7GTCS - Chips and Salsa. :)

This is a BBQ at RaceLegal Qualcomm Stadium. Emilio posted it for Sept. 24,2010. We decided to have a BBQ while we are there. All information is on the "Lets go Drag Racing" thread under the Endorsed WS Events section

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
NEXT RACE Friday, September 24th, QUALCOMM STADIUM 6PM TO MIDNIGHT

RaceLegal Qualcomm Stadium Based Events
Event Schedule:

Always check the news page for the latest information as weather or the Stadium may change scheduled dates.

Trophies awarded at 11:00PM--MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN

* Tentative Race Date.
Friday Night Event Hours:

* Gate and tech open at 6:00 PM sharp.
* Racing begins 6:30 PM.
* Tech closes at 10:30 PM.
* Racing ends at 12:00 AM.

Admission Fees:

* Racer: $30.00
* Spectator: $8.00 (5 and under - Free)

Race Event Location:

All races take place on the west side parking lot portion of Qualcomm Stadium. Enter the main Qualcomm Stadium gate and follow the signage to the event site. Click here for directions to Qualcomm Stadium. All racers and spectators should enter through the main entrance of Qualcomm Stadium, go left and follow the signage to the front gate.

RSVP

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Alright everyone I messed up this post and merged the wrong threads:( Sorry.. Just remember we are having a BarBQ at Race Legal:)

dtopford

Hey all Tess and I will becoming down tonight as well. where are you guys setting up camp? As for the BBQ will someone be bringing a grill that we can throw a couple pieces of beef on?

Also if any one is interested Ralphs on mission center rd has top Sirloin for 2.99 a pound.

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
Hi everyone! I still don't know if I can make it. dammmmmmmmit! Had Stangarella serviced yesterday, got all the things done I need to do to her / for her to run but today is Stephen's birthday and he said he was going to play with his Luhobafa (phonetically spelled) Sifu tonight for Grand Master somethingsomething, whatever. sooooooooooooo. I still don't know. One of the guys that lives in the apartments here is a pro motocross racer. He said he could get me a loaner helmet. I'm really focused to run but.... shite happens. Maybe I'll be there maybe not but fo sho next time. If he goes out I will at least come to the BBQ. Hope to see you!

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
FS< I told you before I had a helmet and you can get them from the track.

Anyway waht a great turn out guys. Had alot of fun talking cars, and watching some good runs. Congrats Red well done you know what Im talking about... Traction is always a issue at the Q but great runs guys