• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Let's Race them!! 13 November Barona

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
10:00 AM TO 04:00 PM Sat 13-Nov KEN PLOUFFE MEMORIAL BENEFIT RACE/TEST & TUNE GRUDGE RACING/$$ GAMBLERS

Ken was murdered in Mexico, lets have a showing for him. He was a regular racer at Barona.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I believe we are having a "WICKEDSTANGS KING OF THE TRACK" for WICKEDSTANGS members this day. Check the thread on it.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I never said we are trying to headline it!!!! Don't get SH!T mixed up!

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Hey HP I think you might have posted this on the wrong website, this is NOT "WMD"! I thought you quit this club?

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Hey HP I think you might have posted this on the wrong website, this is NOT "WMD"! I thought you quit this club?

I did, I trying to help the family out of a fellow racer.

Guess I came to the wrong place. Won't make that mistake again.

M

Mustangcwo

Not that I wish anyone to be murdered or their family to suffer, but Ken was far from a friend to me and WickedStangs as a whole. He often complained about how we raced and always whined when his car was left in the dust.

Wickedstangs is planning a KOT event on the 13th as long as Don from Barona approves. If there is a dedication to Ken Plouffe on that day, I will not be participating. Ken is not a "fellow racer".

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Not that I wish anyone to be murdered or their family to suffer, but Ken was far from a friend to me and WickedStangs as a whole. He often complained about how we raced and always whined when his car was left in the dust.

Wickedstangs is planning a KOT event on the 13th as long as Don from Barona approves. If there is a dedication to Ken Plouffe on that day, I will not be participating. Ken is not a "fellow racer".

There is a Memorial Race that day for Ken's family.

I disagree with your comment that Ken was not a "fellow racer", your choice whether you or WS attends or not.