• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Mar 17, 2013] MvsTW Trophy Building and BBQ (Chula Vista, Ca)

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
The trophies have arrived and it's time to put them together and enjoy some WS time!!!

I will be hosting the event at my house and everyone is invited. I can start a food list if everyone wants to BBQ.

FOOD LIST
1. Water - Red
2. Soft Drinks 4.6 StangPower
3. Paper plates and utensils - Ben
4. Potato Chips - Ben
5. Hot Dogs - Danny
6. Hamburgers-Supplied by WS Mustang Club
7. Chips and Salsa
8. Buns - Ladygaga
9. Polish Sausage - Ebuky
10. You name it...I'll add it!!!

I will need an accurate head count to make certain we have enough food....SO RSVP!!!!!

Red

I'm not going to make it guys. I'm showing my car at a grand opening for the models that I'm working on that day. They want me to show my car in one of the garages at the model homes. Anyway we can change this to the 17th?

seriously, a cruise and a bbq? wish i can make this but i already postponed my paintball bday event to this date from march 2nd due to me being sick.

4.6stangpower

2001 gt vert
The trophies have arrived and it's time to put them together and enjoy some WS time!!!

I will be hosting the event at my house and everyone is invited. I can start a food list if everyone wants to BBQ.

FOOD LIST
1. Water - Red
2. Soft Drinks
3. Paper plates and utensils - Ben
4. Potato Chips - Ben
5. Hot Dogs - Danny
6. Hamburgers-Supplied by WS Mustang Club
7. Chips and Salsa
8. You name it...I'll add it!!!

I will need an accurate head count to make certain we have enough food....SO RSVP!!!!!

i can bring the drinks any preferences