• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Mar 18, 2011] Race Legal Everyone March 18, 2011 (San Diego, CA)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
cropped-RL11.jpg

RaceLegal:
Hello everyone. Wicked Stangs is specifically invited to RaceLegal on Friday, March 18th, 8pm for a brand new event which will change the face of the program forever. Please look at http://www.racelegal.com for details. Do not miss this. We enjoy you all being down there everytime. If you have small businesses, ANYONE with Wicked Stangs will get a FREE vender booth for the next 2 races!!

RaceLegal PRESENTS
the Hi Octane Slide

We are opening track two on March 18th, 2011 to a brand new RaceLegal event. This event will be FREE for the first trial night. There will be 4 Markers set up in this event. Marker number one is where you will begin. You will accelerate around that marker, to the left of the next marker, the right of the third marker, and then complete a full circle to the left of the fourth marker. After you complete a full circle, you will come back down the course. On the way back, you will go to the right of the third marker, the left of the second marker and a complete a full circle around the right of the first marker, where you started. Upon the completion of this last and final marker, your time will be marked.

• Gate and tech open at 6:00 PM sharp.
  • Racing begins 6:30 PM.
  • Tech closes at 10:30 PM.
  • Racing ends at 12:00 AM.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Emilio, I corrected your start time again. You had 6am start time. Also, its Pacific Time zone, not Tijuana Time zone, I know you miss your mother land :BigGrin:

KillerBee

yea i got that but they are doing this and drag racing? and this is cool and all but i just wish they would prep the drag strip so could run like i used too :(

2K7GTCS

Latest forecast shows scattered showers on Saturday, but nothing for Friday.

I really hope they don't cancel this. I'm interested to see how this goes, even though the automatic transmission is definitely a liability. I have a "theory" about how to run this course...
...by just keeping it in 2nd gear the whole time!

the website says its free to attend bc they're debuting a new track. i hope it's not BS and when we get there, we gotta pay.