• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Mar 18, 2011] Race Legal Everyone March 18, 2011 (San Diego, CA)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
the website says its free to attend bc they're debuting a new track. i hope it's not BS and when we get there, we gotta pay.

I don't think its free to get into the race. Especially when they are planning a price increase for spectators in April. I believe its just free to try the new track on that night.

northerncountry

if you guys are going to do the new track I would strongly suggests you have a new set of tires waiting to go on when your done. Trust me and Ethan the Q parking lot is not nice to tires for anything that twists.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
if you guys are going to do the new track I would strongly suggests you have a new set of tires waiting to go on when your done. Trust me and Ethan the Q parking lot is not nice to tires for anything that twists.

I have matched perfect and staggered special wheels...

Man can I attest to that. Everyone remember what mine looked like after that weekend at the Auto Cross?