• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Mar 19, 2011] Carlsbad Cars & Coffee - JR Competition Engine Open House: March 19 (Carlsbad, CA)

Vaporizyed

La Mesa, CA
I previously posted a thread with the flyer concerning this event on Saturday March 19. We will be meeting at the Bennigans in Mission Valley at 0630 and rolling out at 0700.

From the Carlsbad Factory Outlets we will cruise up to JR Compeition Engines in Escondido. The address is: 2080 Wineridge Place, Escondido CA 92029.

If you would like to meet us at JR Competition, their open house starts at 1000 hours.

Vaporizyed

La Mesa, CA
Just a reminder, this event is coming up. I would like to get as many as possible from the club out to this. If you don't want to meet us at 6:30 that morning and do Carlsbad Cars and Coffee, then just meet us up in Escondido at their shop around 1000 hours. If you are considering someone building or rebuilding your engine, these are the guys to do it and this is a perfect opportunity to go and check them out.

Vaporizyed

La Mesa, CA
Yeah I saw the extended forecast for Saturday. 30% chance of rain at this time. I remember this event was cancelled last month due to rain.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
I would like to take the Mustang and enjoy the day. However, rain is a non-starter for me.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Looks like will have good weather on Saturday. Reports have rain coming on Sunday. Let's go have some fun! :cool2: \

Vaporizyed

La Mesa, CA
Yes I am hoping the weather will be clear. Probably can't hope for sunny skies but cloudy is fine with no drizzle.

northerncountry

I am hoping to go to this, I am out to sea right now and have a couple things left to move from the appt to the new Home, Then the Dredded clean up. keep ya posted if it's a go or no go for me.

Vaporizyed

La Mesa, CA
Yeah I just checked on the weather a few mins ago and it's showing around 64-66 degrees and cloudy that day now.