• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Mar 24, 2012] Mustangs vs The World 5 (Lakeside, CA)

gofer

CORNF3D
Just wanted to say great event at Barona on Saturday; if we could have just figured out the right lane it would have been perfect. Barona's photog already has the pictures up on his site, be sure to check them out if you haven't yet and you made a few passes. ---> Mustangs vs The World 2012

Take care and see you all at the next event and around SD.

BurnieB78

IMG_8136.jpg

IMG_8073.jpg

IMG_8118.jpg

gofer

CORNF3D
I know this was months ago, however, I just dropped by to see what was new I noticed the posted pics of that black foxbody. I'm not a Mustang tuner but IIRC you guys were having problems breaking up coming off the line at Mustangs vs The World. Did you ever try retarding timing a bit to fix it?

Ford1288

Donator
I know this was months ago, however, I just dropped by to see what was new I noticed the posted pics of that black foxbody. I'm not a Mustang tuner but IIRC you guys were having problems breaking up coming off the line at Mustangs vs The World. Did you ever try retarding timing a bit to fix it?

Uh, I'm confused. Little more detail please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA

Fuel problem. Believe we have some bad fuel, everything else checks out mechanically. Timing is fine. Will flush out the bad fuel and put new fuel in to see if that take cares of the problem.

gofer

CORNF3D
Got it. We thought you guys were running too much timing advance and spraying off the line, however, we weren't familiar with the setup and were assuming a lot, too.

Hopefully everything has been resolved since!