• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Mar 26, 2011] Mustangs vs The World March 26, 2011 (Lakeside, CA)

JarHead

I know that nobody wants to say it, but do we have a back-up plan if the track is wet or it's raining? It's supposed to rain pretty good on Friday, that's why I'm wondering so please don't get butt-hurt. According to weatherbug:
THU NIGHT
52°
50% Chance of Rain
FRI NIGHT
51°
Chance Rain Shower
SAT NIGHT
52°
Chance of Rain

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I know that nobody wants to say it, but do we have a back-up plan if the track is wet or it's raining? It's supposed to rain pretty good on Friday, that's why I'm wondering so please don't get butt-hurt. According to weatherbug:
THU NIGHT
52°
50% Chance of Rain
FRI NIGHT
51°
Chance Rain Shower

SAT NIGHT
52°
Chance of Rain

Don't know were you get your info from but, it is not going to rain... And don't use weatherbug they are always wrong:)
weather.jpg

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA

THU NIGHT

52°

50% Chance of Rain

FRI NIGHT

51°

Chance Rain Shower

SAT NIGHT

52°

Chance of Rain

He's talking about Friday night. Its suppose to rain Friday night and hard. Even if it doesn't rain on Saturday, the track may be too wet to race. Is there a back-up plan. I think that's a good, legit questions.​

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Only a slight chance of rain on Saturday. I'm looking forward to adding some timing and see what this motor has left!!!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
All its not going to rain.. Have faith..man so many haters:)

Damn, you are not understanding. Did not say its going to rain on SATURDAY. The question was, if it rain on FRIDAY night. The track will be wet on Saturday morning. Will Barona cancel the racing on Saturday due to the track would be wet? Yes, Saturday will be a beautiful day, if it rain all night Friday, it does us no good if the track if f'king wet. Damn, is it that hard to understand the question?

JarHead

Damn, you are not understanding. Did not say its going to rain on SATURDAY. The question was, if it rain on FRIDAY night. The track will be wet on Saturday morning. Will Barona cancel the racing on Saturday due to the track would be wet? Yes, Saturday will be a beautiful day, if it rain all night Friday, it does us no good if the track if f'king wet. Damn, is it that hard to understand the question?
AMEN........ brutha ! ! ! !

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator

If Saturday going to be a beautiful day why would Barona cancel? We raced last year and it was raining... They have equipment to dry up the track.. I understand what your saying but, you have to be +; want to see everyone before I deploy Monday.. Just sad is all and tipsy..:(

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Emilio is right. I cant believe I said that lol If it rains friday night it will not effect racing on sat. They will drag the tire up and down track to dry it out throw down some good sticky, a couple burn outs and good to go.

I just want to say good luck to all of they guys racing. Be safe.... and.... hammer it lol

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Well, looks like I'm not going to be there tomorrow. Came into work this morning and was just told we have an operation tomorrow morning. Getting ready to go to a planning meeting now. Damn, I hate these last minute operations!
Have fun you guys and be safe.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
that bites Danny going to miss talking to you.. I understand about operations I just got told Wednesday your leaving on April 1 for deployment show up to work yesterday and get told go home and be ready for Monday Departure..:( Right now I am jumping thru hoops getting my stuff packed...

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Been there, Emilio. Just get your family affairs taken care of. Yeah, sorry won't be there to see you off. I'm leaving on my cruise on Sunday and won't be back until next Friday. I'm going to try to stop by Todd's with JP's seat installation in the morning on Sunday. Maybe, I'll see you there if you go.

deceptistang

Mustang gods, go kick the crap out of the rain gods!!!, Save a shirt? hopefully there will be plenty, if not, someone save me one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Am excited for this, ready to put down some good times. Can't wait, if they dry up the track and it's as good as it was in jan, it should be fun. Hopefully some camaro guys come out this time.