• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[May 29, 2011] WS Beach Bash / Barbecue 2011 (San Diego, CA)

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Hey! How's it going everyone!? I know it's a bit late, but my wife and I will be coming to the BBQ. Hopefully it's not too late of a notice! Does anyone need me to bring anything in particular?? If not I'll bring drinks.

Sodas would be great. You are on the list.

golfeagles

Hey Emilio....I would like to RVSP the beach bash but still cant on the website....can you help me. The name is golfeagles...thanks

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Just a reminder. If you haven't RSVP and plan on coming, please do so by Thursday with how many guests you are bringing. We need a head count so we will have enough food. Also, please post up if you will be able to bring anything. There's a list on the first page of this thread. If you can bring any of the unmarked item, please post up. Thanks. See you all Sunday.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I have two folding tables, a 6ft and a 4ft. I don't have a vehicle to transport, but if someone can pick it up, I'll be glad to provide them for the BBQ.

2011GT500

Depending on work schedule Sunday night 2011GT500 will be attending by myself all the way from central valley probably staying Saturday night so I am game to hang sat night also

Reactions: Red

S197breed

EARLY BIRD
All, we need some volunteers to be at the event early to help reserve spots. If you interested please post below and I will add you to the list...
1. Mustangcwo
2. wickedstangs
3. sdsubzero4
4. Red
5. 2k07GTCS
6. northerncountry
I can be there if you need anymore ppl

S197breed

FOOD / ITEMS FOR OUR EVENT
remember each club will provide for there own.... Please post up would you will be bringing. If you have other things you want to bring please post it up... And I will update this..
1. Carne Asada/Brawts - wickedstangs mustang club will provide
2. Paper Plates-northerncountry
3. Plastic Utensils-northerncountry
4. Hot Dogs Buns - sdsubzer04
5. Tortillas - sdsubzero4
6. Condiments (Mustard/Ketchup) - RED
7. Salsa
8. Sour Cream
9. Macaroni Salad
10. Potato Salad - MustangCWO
11. Desert
12. Chips - Badbullitt