• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[May 4, 2011] Wicked Stangs Monthly Meeting (San Diego, CA)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All, Don't Forget Monthly Meeting at Hooters..​
1339507751_1d552f3c1c.jpg

Lots to Discuss​
All Board Member be sure to show up...​

Mission Valley
Time: 6:30PM

blue boss

Saginaw Texas
Seeeeeeee everyone there. My last chance to convince everyone to attend the Fallen Heros Car Show in Victorville.

Todd, I am still working nights so I wont be at the meeting but I am planning on driving up the day of the show. It depends if I am working or not and if I still can do day of show entry. Pretty sure I can. Anybody else interested in driving up in the AM for the show??

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Todd, I am still working nights so I wont be at the meeting but I am planning on driving up the day of the show. It depends if I am working or not and if I still can do day of show entry. Pretty sure I can. Anybody else interested in driving up in the AM for the show??

Yes, they have day of show. FYI, gates opens at 8am.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Awesome.. Where are the terra santa group at?
Gwen and vaporize and donna????? Lets roll deep

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Come on Everyone this make this a great turnout.. Hope to see everyone there.. Lets roll in Deep..

dtopford

I will be there for some reason the website will not let me RSVP even though I am a member and logged on, strange

Vaporizyed

La Mesa, CA
Hey can someone call and give Hooters the "heads up" that we are going to be there? I have heard the last couple times we have been there that service has not been good.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey can someone call and give Hooters the "heads up" that we are going to be there? I have heard the last couple times we have been there that service has not been good.

They know we're coming. They had the parking blocked off and our section ready the last couple times I was there.