• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MBTB car wash and detailing day

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All, we are working on having a Car Wash and Detailing Day on October 2, 2010

Please we need 15 participants...

Exterior - $20
Interior - $10
Engine - $20

RSVP

dtopford

A little town called Rifle, they are flying in from Grand Junction on Alliegent for the weekend.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All, we are working on having a Car Wash and Detailing Day on October 2, 2010

Please we need 15 participants...

Exterior - $20
Interior - $10
Engine - $20

RSVP

2K7GTCS

Thanks Emilio.

FYI, this is not Alex, it is a different mobile detailer (my guy). He is offering the club a big discount from his usual prices. It would be great if folks could use the RSVP, so we can give him a better count of who is going to show. He can handle 10 cars with one helper, but if we end up with 15 cars, it could be a long day!

Just to be clear, the $10 interior option is for Leather Dressing. The exterior wash includes the normal interior vacuum and wipe-down...

~David

Red

I'll be on my vacation starting this day. Anyway I'm the only one who gets to touch my car in that loving car wash way :)

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
Welllllll....... I don't mind watching (kinda like it :evil:) but I would have to see EXACTLY what and how any detailer does before I would allow anyone to fondle HER. I'm Stangarella's Mom so I get the job! :party: