• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Monthly meeting

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
If the meeting is later in the evening I might be able to make it. usually on Wed we work late.

SingleTireFire05

Alpplebees sounds good to me also what time works for you Dustin? I think we all need to talk about what the club is doing things are comming up and we havent made any plans

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
I think we should stick to Chilis for now. If you all want to change it to another location for future meetings we can vote on it. Sound good? Have you guys still been going at 6pm? Dustin, how much later are you talking?

Foxman

chillis parking is better and i think the food is better... I will be late if i come... i get off work at 6 and need to clean up before heading that way

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Make sure you guys talk about knotts, and Mustangs Vs the world. LOL Im kidding. Hey but for real if any of the central Valley guys are intrested in coming down for Mustangs VS. The world my door is open.
Bring a sleeping bag or what ever. I believe some of the guys are camping out the night before at the track. Im not going to do that I will just wake up early and drive up. Any way as I said my door is open. You can stay here.

Foxman

7pm works for me... thanks for the offer Phil... if the fox is running for the Mustang vs the world next year... i may take you up on that offer... working on a turbo build now.. can't wait for this car to be done.............psssssssshhhhhhh!!!!!!!!