• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Move in date!

Foxman

the 13th and 14th of march i will be moving from the apartment to my new house... if anyone can lend a hand i would really appreciate it!

tomcatdr

well if i wasn't 5000 miles away i'd help out. when i get back in from deployment i'll make sure to get you the house warming case of beer.

Foxman

well if i wasn't 5000 miles away i'd help out. when i get back in from deployment i'll make sure to get you the house warming case of beer.

sweet... ok guys who ever can help let me me know... i have 2 days to empty out my apartment and fill my house.. wife has been boxing everything all week..

Foxman

moving tomorrow would appreciate all the help i can get... only have Saturday and Sunday to be out of apartment.

Renegade

myself, my dad, and samantha will be there to help in the morning, probably bringing the truck to haul more stuff

Foxman

I will tell you as soon as i know... wife reserved u-haul... hopefully around 9 am! trailer would be alot of help!