• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustang week 2010!

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
Its not too early to think about mustang week next year. I think Emilio said something about being a gold sponsor and get our club name on nationwide magazine and on ALL the shirts sold down there. How many from across the us will come. I know its A long haul for the cali people. Not as much from other surrounding states. I will get more info as if comes available. I would love to see a big turn out and WS to get a whole floor of a hotel or something. http://mustangweek.com/

this is the sponsors for last year
http://www.mustangweek.com/news/showarticle.php?articleID=7

and I think a few of those wont do it this year. Bones can help with any details.

mustangtim

South Carolina
I hope there will be a good turn out of club members I could not get off work to go in 09 but I will put in for the time off work as early as possible so I can go in 2010

Barbie

This looks like a lot of fun! Wish I was going to be in town for it :(
How many in CA would be interested in going?

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
would love to see some from cali come out. Or maybe Emilio can atleast help sponsor to get our name out more. If your a gold sponsor, rour name is on ever t shirt and magazine that covers mustang week.

mustangtim

South Carolina
I have been looking at the mustangweek website I cant wait to go I hope we get a good turn out of members from all over I understand it is a long drive for most

Maverick

I wish that Myz and I could go but I'm stuck in Afghanistan and She doesn't do well with me on long drives, but this would definite be something that we would have driven out for.

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
maybe went some stangs and put san diego ws banners on them, lol. But they always give out an award for the fathurest driver. LOL. Just get a car hauler the can hole 8- 10 cars. And rent a van. LOL

camdaddy1

ill be there im goin to park my car a month in advance so i dont break somethin before the week and miss the first part of the week like last year

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
good idea. I was fixing mine the first few days of mustang week last year. Didnt make it down till the weekend. I might need to patk mine in June. LMAO

mustangtim

South Carolina
that might not be a bad idea for me either with my luck something will happen to my car the first part of Mustang week I may need to park mine in june too

mustangtim

South Carolina
I have got the tme off work & place to stay. I will get on wendsday & stay till sunday. I will be staying at the Holiday Sands South. Hope to see a lot of Wickedstang members there. ( I cant wait )

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
good deal. How much was a room there a night? Im prolly gonna take tuesday through friday off and drive down tuesday, And stay tuesday night through sat night.

mustangtim

South Carolina
It cost me $438.44 tax & all for 4 nights check in on 7/21 & check out on 7/25. Had to do a deposit of $92.00 , so I have to come up with $346.44 when I get there (I will have to start saving now). I am going down on wendsday because I only have to take 3 days off work & I can still be there in time for thr track event at Myrtle Beach Speedway. I cant wait !!!!!!!!!!

bonesgt

Tim, in case you didn't know the HHS is the host hotel for SEFB. So be prepared to see A LOT of foxbodies..hehehe we have 66 members listed ...so far..hehehe:rock:

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I think my brother in law went last year from MO chapter. He said he had a good time. I will probaly be in WA by then so count me out for sure. I will probaly be trying to start a new chapter up in WA