• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustangs By the Bay- 10/3/10

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
This year's Mustangs By the Bay will be 10/3/10.

Here's the registration for the show:

REGISTRATION

It has always been a good show in the past, no reason this year's will be any different. So, sign up if you're available.

RSVP

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Interesting there is no Class for the 08/09 Bullitt, where were they placed last year?

Reminder: Registrations must be received or postmarked by September 23. This show is just right around the corner. I'm registration number 2902

Vaporizyed

La Mesa, CA
Before I leave to Washington State for the next few days, I want to wish everyone participating in Mustangs by the Bay "good luck". I hope we take home a lot of trophies. Would be nice to of done this weekend's show with you all. Unfortunately, I need to take a trip up there to take care of some family issues. Everyone be safe and have a fun Sunday.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Before I leave to Washington State for the next few days, I want to wish everyone participating in Mustangs by the Bay "good luck". I hope we take home a lot of trophies. Would be nice to of done this weekend's show with you all. Unfortunately, I need to take a trip up there to take care of some family issues. Everyone be safe and have a fun Sunday.

You have a safe trip up to Washington. Hope everything goes well with whatever you need to take care of.