• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My 1985 Mustang LX (Notchback)

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
You still got the same number Andy? Shoot me a text or call me 303-8707

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I847 using Tapatalk 2

Foxman

Yea i got my colypso hatch back now so im happy.. Silver car has no paper work other then the lien sale i did on it.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Update: Seams are all welded, ground smooth, and primed. In the process of scuff sanding the whole interior and removing a couple spots of very minor surface rust. Then Im going to put some sealant on my welds and spray the whole inside with some black primer sealer.

Today my Brother and I lifted the front end of the car so that the undercarriage could be degreased and pressure washed...it worked out pretty well since the car is so light with no Eng, Trans, interior. (no I did not get under the car)

Hope to do this at the drag strip one day!! :)

Wheelie.jpg

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Modified "four eye" grill opening! Im planning to fabricate a insert for it similiar to the Cobra one they make for 87-93 LX and GTs. What do you guys think?

20121025_084427.jpg

20121025_084223.jpg

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Change of plans on the Notch. Gonna build it as a dedicated road racing car. Leaving it gutted. Will be ordering a full roll cage soon from Autopower. Got a fiberglass hood, dash, and decklid on the way! Ill do my best to keep updating this post with more pics as I go along.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Not much progress lately... been super busy with college. I don't know what happened to the first two links.. that's weird. I need to get down there for that bumper soon! I almost drove down last weekend but you all were having all those fires and I wasn't sure if there would be roads closed etc...